Client / prospective client confidentiality is key to our business, and the privacy of your information is protected by the following commitment:
We maintain confidentiality with regard to sensitive company information. We offer full transparency with our work so that each client remains fully informed at any given time.
- We only hold information on clients / prospective clients where there is Legitimate Interests, or where we are in a contractual relationship
- Where we hold any information, the client / prospective client has the right to contact SFL and to ask what information we hold, and for the permanent deletion of such information, which we will confirm
- We have a robust data protection policy to ensure the security of information we hold, and what action we would take if a breach of information were to occur. This can be provided on request or can be accessed here
- Information we hold is held via e-mail (Microsoft 365), Dropbox on servers managed by CMS Broadband Ltd and on local computers / laptops
- All data is secure, and access is limited to the consultants, agents and representatives of SFL (Controllers). Where we use a third party (Processor) to manage information, i.e. CMS Broadband Ltd we will ensure the third Party adhere to the GDPR and meet our information requirements
- Typically, with clients / potential clients the personal data we hold is limited to name and contact details
- Scotforth Ltd Registration No. 318890 c/o Mazars, Harcourt Centre Block 3, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland.